Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Settling In

a little over 2 months ago, I moved in my new place.

Renting again after 10 years.

I don't look at it as a step backwards, however.

For me, it's a step forward.

To me.

I love my new place.

The first night I stood in my living room, amidst boxes and I cried.

I cried tears of joy.

My OWN place.

My cozy place for me and my girls.

Finally.

And, while, after 2 months, it's not completely the way I want it, it's coming along.

And ever day I come home, or wake up, I fall in love with my place.

Because it's something I have worked towards.

It seems like the past two years, I have worked towards many goals.

Many goals are being obtained.

But still many more have yet to be fulfilled.

A work in progress.

Always a work in progress.

And you have to be okay with that.

And I am.

And in the past two years, I have learned more patience in those two years, than I have in my whole life.


No comments:

Post a Comment