Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Passion

A few years ago I was introduced to the idea of a "Word of the Year".  It is a word that you choose, to encompass who you are at the time/or a word that you choose to help you along your journey.  Whether it be a journey of creating, of life in general, or whatever you want it to be for you.

Last year my word was "Choice".  It was a word that had been guiding me in my life, making me realize that I DO have a choice in my life.

This year my word is "Passion".  For one, it's a word I use to describe myself.  A word I use to describe how I feel about things, people, etc.

My lovely and dear friend, Stacy, made my necklace for me.  She owns Bella Wish on Etsy.   She believes in her work, which makes my necklaces that much more special.  And I do own quite a few of her necklaces.  I received this just recently and I wanted to share it with you.



PASSION = Me

No comments:

Post a Comment