Monday, April 30, 2012

My new "baby"

In 2005, I purchased my first Digital SLR camera, the Canon EOS Rebel XTI.  I fell in love with this camera right away.  

This was my 2nd SLR camera, my first one was this one: 

I used this camera from Junior High on (and I won't tell you how long ago that was....)
This was a film camera.  I had always used film until late 1990's



This year I decided that I needed to upgrade.  After much research and discussions with friends, I decided on this one:


It is the Canon 50d.  It is no longer made, but I felt it was the right camera body for me.  I was able to purchase it used from a photographer.

I am in love with this new camera.

And I love having my other Canon as a backup so that I don't have to stop to change lenses, if need be during a photo shoot.


No comments:

Post a Comment