Monday, October 5, 2026

Facebook Memories - 2012

 Almost daily I look at the Memories Facebook has for me.  It allows me to "go back in time" when I come across a post of mine.

Here is one from 14 years ago:

"J has a friend over, C has befriended a cat outside and I'm enjoying the cooler weather with having all the windows open"

This was literally 10 days after the girls and I moved from our house into a townhouse I rented (which I now own, well, I have a mortgage still....). This is such a memory that reminds me of the relaxing days we had when we moved here. The mood was instantly such more calm overall when we moved here. I remember unpacking during these first days and I remember saying aloud to my mom (who passed away in 2004), "See Mom, I did it! I have a place of my own now!"


No comments:

Post a Comment