Friday, July 15, 2011

The Journey.....What Lies Ahead........


Our life is a constant journey.

The journey doesn't end until we do.

Lately I've been feeling a pull in my direction.

It was a little tug, but the more time that goes one, the more I feel that pull.

A pull back into the scrapbooking world, but not like it was before.

Before, for me it was creating pages to showcase the pictures of my girls.  My family.

Wanting the latest and greatest supplies the scrapbooking world had to offer.  But always having it surrounded with family photos.  I am attaching a couple of pages I took a snapshot of, of my work.




Simple pages, really.

But it's what's on those pages that inspire me.

And I'm not just talking about the pictures.

I'm talking about the mediums that are on there.

The paper.....Oooooh, the paper, have always loved the paper.

The embellishments.  Acrylic flowers, brads, flowers, ribbon, and paint.

Such an endless array of items beyond that to create with.

So what if I used those in some sort of way to showcase other things?

I wonder how it would turn out?

Stay tuned, to find out.

What lies ahead for me?  I have no idea.  But I'm looking forward to it.

Life is a journey that you can choose to embrace or fear.  I choose to embrace it.

I choose to embrace it with people in my life who make me smile.   People in my life who make me think.  People who I love for who they are.  People who inspire me.

No comments:

Post a Comment